Friday, November 22, 2013

Praying For Inspiration

If you're going to pray, don't bother to worry. And if you're going to worry, why bother to pray? Praying opens the heart and centers.

Definition of Pray: (v) a request or expression of thanks; act of worship.

I can't really do both at the same time, I know that! Praying for inspiration lifts my spirits almost immediately and it always seems to work. I believe intercession is a gift of love. So, if I trust that God loves-which I do-then there really is no place for worry inside of that.

When I doubt, it is usually because things are not going the way I think they should. When I am present to this, I pray that my controlling thoughts be lifted. How about you? Do you trust that prayer works?

Always enjoy hearing your thoughts and stories. Just click on the ButterFlySober link below to view my profile and/or send a personal email.
Thanks and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment