Sunday, December 1, 2013

To Be Better and Hang With Great People

My day-to-day mindset is pretty simple: I want to be better and hang with great people!

One of my favorite books as a child was The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper, pseudonym for Arnold Munk. What an outstanding children's book! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! This story inspired me to never apologize for my internal go-GO juice to be better. For me, it is not about perfectionism, but rather ingenuity.

Surrounding myself with great people helps my engine get fired up so I can learn, grow and contribute to life. Great people believe in, encourage, guide and educate! Go-Go juice percolates above and beyond my wildest expectations when I'm in great company...which all contributes to growth in all facets of life. I internalize this as being healthy.

Better: comparative of good and well. Partly or fully recovered from illness, injury or mental stress.
Great: of ability, quality, or eminence considerably above the normal or average.

Are you also passionate about being better and surrounding yourself with great people? If not, why not? I'd be delighted to hear your feedback!

Video Blogs ~ More Yet To Come
Can't Keep A Codependent Girl Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xrR55OpssI

Can't Keep A Sober Girl Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1t9m2R8cJk

Testimonial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbU4Nxk2GIE

Always enjoy hearing your thoughts and stories. Just click on the ButterFlySober link below to view my profile and/or send a personal email.
Thanks and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment